- The MOST COMPLETE BABY MONITOR SYSTEM: The Sense-U Complete allows parents to see their baby's vitals while streaming HD video and knowing the nursery is safe on their smartphone, anytime, anywhere.
- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS FROM ANYWHERE: The Sense-U Baby monitor 2 comes with a base station which keeps the baby device online and allows you to track baby's respiration rate, body temperature, sleep position from anywhere.
- 1080P HD VIDEO WITH NIGHT VISION, 2-WAY TALK, BACKGROUND AUDIO & SECURE WIFI: The Sense-U Video camera features 1080P HD video, night vision, 2-way talk, background audio, secure WiFi which allows you to see, hear and talk to your baby clearly, anytime, anywhere.
- MAKE A SAFE BABY NURSERY: The Sense-U smart smoke detector and windows/door sensor monitors baby nursery's room temperature/humidity level, smoke/secondhand smoke, windows/door status and alert you for any potential safety risks such as, smoke/secondhand smoke leaks, room getting too hot or cold, windows/door open or closed, directly from your smartphone, anytime, anywhere.
- LIGHTS & SOUNDS NOTIFICATIONS WITH TWINS/MULTIPLES SUPPORTED: The Sense-U Base Station notifies you with lights & sounds when something happens to your baby, and you will get audible notifications on your smartphone from anywhere. In the meantime, twins and multiples are supported now!
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
- FREE SMARTPHONE APPS: Free iOS & Android apps available in the Apple Store and Google Play.
It became clear that having our little one sleep in her own room was not easy, until we came across the Sense-U. It gave us the peace of mind we needed was very easy to set it up.
Picture Quality: The picture quality is excellent and the night vision is very clear compared to other cameras we’ve tried.
Sound Quality: Sound quality is crystal clear even while we have white noise/nature sounds playing. Our little one can be heard loud and clear over the white noise so we wake up when she needs us.
Breathing Monitor: There is no false alarm for breathing alert so far and the rollover detection is great!
Mobile App: It is straightforward to watch her on my phone without carrying a bulky monitor. When there is something happens to him, I will get an audible alarm on my smartphone.
All and all Sense-U is an excellent baby monitor and we’re so happy we picked it over other competitors. We definitely will continue using it through the years to keep an eye on her during the night.
I am really impressed by the Sense-U baby monitor! The app walked me through every single step and the setup process only took a few minutes. Once I had it up and running, I was impressed by the video quality. It's HD quality, even in night vision. The motion alerts are super fast and without any delay. In fact, I really like that I can minimize the Sense-U app. It's also nice no having to carry around another bulky electronic device (a handhold viewer) in addition to my phone. Another thing that impressed me was that now my husband and I can check our son's vitals like breathing, sleep position and temperature without entering his room and interrupting his sleet. No false alarm so far. I definitely recommend this product!
We love the Sense-U! My husband and I can have the peace of mind knowing our little one is safe.
Great video quality and breathing & roller monitoring. We love the rolling over feature for when he is older. It was very easy to set up and works smoothly. We can sleep better at night knowing our son is being monitored. We use it every night/during naps and love that we will be made aware of any temperature, breathing and positional concerns.
The camera has great picture and functions well. It was easy setup. I love that I can use it even when I'm out of the house.
The other smart devices are also easy to set up and straightforward to use!
Thank you for giving this new mama peace of mind! We will be recommending Sense-U to our other friends/families with little ones. Thank you!