Sense-U® Window & Door
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- PROTECT YOUR BABY'S SECURITY: The Sense-U Door/Window Sensor sends instant mobile notifications when door or window opens.
- RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: With this WiFi-enabled smart door&window sensor, you will receive phone notifications even when you are away from home, no extra base station is needed.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Easy and convenient to mount to door and window frames, requires no wiring.
- MAKE THE MOST COMPLETE BABY MONITOR SYSTEM WITH SENSE-U BABY MONITORS: Together with other Sense-U Baby monitors, it makes the most complete & Safest Baby Monitor System.
- 30-DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund. *The Sense-U Door & Window needs 2.4GHz WiFi network for pairing purpose.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Sense-U Door/Window Sensor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. * 2.4G Private WiFi is required. * Public WiFi networks requiring credential login on a web portal like the ones at airport are not supported.
30-Night Risk Free
Try risk-free for 30 nights and return for a full refund if not satisfied
Use your HSA/FSA cards to purchase
As low as $22/m @0% APR
Pay at your own pace, for as low as $22/month
Free Shipping Over $50
Enjoy free shipping on orders over $50
We just moved our toddler into a full size bed and I was so worried about him quietly roaming the house at night while we were sleeping. This little alarm does the trick and alerts us when he’s opened his bedroom door and out of bed.
Installed these a few days ago on several windows and doors, 0 issues so far. Had no issues fitting it on any door or window. Sensor detection is nearly instant too!
Just what I was looking for. A simple alert that lets me know when my door is / was opened. It was easy to set up via the app. Is alerts me via my cell phone and works when I'm not home as well.
Easy to install and very loud.
The alarm is VERY loud and we can still hear it from every room in our house.