- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: The Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 connects to a base station that notifies you with light and sound when something happens to your baby, while you can check your baby's vitals on your smartphone from anywhere, anytime as long as your phone can connect to the internet. The device communicates with the base station using Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0 and up) technology which has almost ZERO radiation level and an open-air distance up to 50 feet(15 meters).
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with lights and sounds when it detects something not right.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitors your baby's sleeping position and notifies you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitors your baby's body temperature with built-in thermometer, and notifies you when the levels go outside of preset zones.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. Free Sense-U Baby(New) app is available in Apple Store and Google Play Store.
The monitor gives me peace of mind and worry free sleep. After spending weeks in the NICU this has been a life saver.
Body temp doesn’t seem real accurate. I don’t like how I can’t change the notification sounds or volume. The only real alarm sounding one that is loud enough is the low temperature alert. Which they should all be the same or customizable. However still overall a good product.
Really have us piece of mind and allowed us to sleep, knowing Baby was watched over.
We previously used the sense u sensor alone, which I liked because it provided the basic information I truly care about with my baby in the other room. He is on his back, breathing, and the temperature is good. However it was a pain that I had to keep my phone open to the app at all times. The base station completely fixes this problem so that I can use my phone and still get alerts, and hear the alerts anywhere in our home (single story, small floor plan). I had a small issue getting it connected, but customer service was easy to reach, responsive, friendly, and helped my solve the problem immediately.
Sense-u is an amazing sensor. I suggest you get also base station. I love how them work together. You can sleep without worries. Configuration and pairing with cellphone is so easy. Rollover and breathing alerts work very well. Just the BEST baby sensor you csn get