- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: The Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 connects to a base station that notifies you with lights and sounds when something happens to your baby, while you can still check your baby's vitals on your smartphone anytime, anywhere, as long as your phone can connect to the internet. The baby device can easily clip onto baby's diaper/sleepwear and communicates with the base station using Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0 and up) technology which has almost ZERO radiation level and an open-air distance up to 50 feet(15 meters).
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with lights and sounds when it detects something not right.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitors your baby's sleeping position and notifies you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitors your baby's body temperature with built-in thermometer, and notifies you when the levels go outside of preset zones.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. Free Sense-U Baby(New) app is available in Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Sense-U Baby Monitor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. * 2.4G Private WiFi is required. * Public WiFi networks requiring credential login on a web portal like the ones at airport are not supported.
I bought this after my son had a febrile seizure so keeping track of his temperature was very important during his sleep. The sense u phone notifications gave me the security I needed to get a good nights sleep.
The Sense-U baby monitor has given us peace of mind while our baby sleeps. It's reliable and the app is easy to use!
We got this for a preemie and it took a lot of the stress off. Instead of getting up at every sound (and lack of sound) we can just keep the app open on the phone and check her temperature and breathing. There are at least one or two false alarms each day that say her temp is too high or too low but they don’t bother us that much since we can check our phone and reset the alarm. The only real downside is that only one device can pair with it so when my husband and I switch shifts we have to log out and in. Other than those two things we are pleased with it.
Good product so far. Easy to set up and battery life does last awhile. Wanted for peace of mind so everyone can sleep easier at night. Temperature does take a little bit to adjust. It doesn't affect the baby sleep at night either.
The baby unit is very good looking, and works nice. In my initial testing base station sensitivity seems adequate but app notifications are slow and glitchy
Also, battery life indicator is barely useful as it randomly reported numbers from 50% to 80% during first 30 min run after unboxing