- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: The Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 connects to a base station that notifies you with lights and sounds when something happens to your baby, while you can still check your baby's vitals on your smartphone anytime, anywhere, as long as your phone can connect to the internet. The baby device can easily clip onto baby's diaper/sleepwear and communicates with the base station using Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0 and up) technology which has almost ZERO radiation level and an open-air distance up to 50 feet(15 meters).
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with lights and sounds when it detects something not right.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitors your baby's sleeping position and notifies you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitors your baby's body temperature with built-in thermometer, and notifies you when the levels go outside of preset zones.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. Free Sense-U Baby(New) app is available in Apple Store and Google Play Store.
love it finally can sleep and have the peace of mind i need
Just ordered it for our newborn and it has been working and keeping my mind at ease!
Bought this for our baby girl. Camera is very clear and night vision is amazing. great product for sure and we are very happy with it.
I really recommend this product easy to use and my baby does not seen to be uncomfortable if your baby has respiration problems it will work for you very well
This was recommended to us by a friend since wifi isn’t available in our area yet. We love that it works with Bluetooth! We purchased the base since wifi will be available by the end of the year. It’s provided our family with a great peace of mind. It appears to be comfortable, doesn’t leave marks on our daughter’s stomach. Fits comfortably in the waistband of her diaper.