- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Equipped with new clip accessory design and upgraded high-performance sensor chipset, the newest model of Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with an audible alarm for weak breathing movement from your smartphone.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitor your baby's sleeping position and notify you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitor your baby's ambient temperature around their body with a built-in thermometer, and notify you when levels go outside of preset zones.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Sense-U Baby Monitor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. The Sense-U app is available on Apple Store and Google Play.
- Supported Apple Devices(iOS 7.0+): iPhone 4S & up; iPad 3rd Gen & up;
- Supported Android Devices(4.4+): Samsung Galaxy: S6+; Note 4+, LG G3+, Google Pixel 2+, Huawei Mate10+, Huawei P10+, Motorola G4+, Sony Xperia series, HTC One series.
- For devices not on this list but use Android 4.4 & up, there is a good chance Sense-U will work fine, but we are not able to offer the same level troubleshooting support.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. Free Sense-U Baby(New) app is available in Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- UPC: 661596921089
* For the Sense-U Baby monitors with the new clip design, avoid sandwiching clothing or other material between the clip accessory and the sensor device. It may break the accessory and introduce false alarms at your own risk.
So I got this as an alternative to the Owlet and I love it! Not only do I feel like it does more, but I also feel like the price is perfect for this little gadget. It clips on the diaper and has an app you use on your phone. I saw other reviews before buying that it drains the life of battery from your phone but I don’t see any difference with mine.
The only reason I docked a star is because it does not reach very far. It is perfect for my home because my baby’s room is close to ours, however, when we stayed with a relative it kept disconnecting. I believe they have fixed this issue with their newest model so please buy the SenseU 2 if you are capable. But overall definitely worth the purchase!!
I like this monitor. I just started having her sleep in her crib alone so this helps me know that she is ok.
A month in and the product still works great. It notifies us when our baby flips over and when it detects a different breathing pattern. We get a few false alarms here and there, but nothing a good placement adjustment won’t fix.
The only snafu so far is the clips broke. Customer service replied quickly and is sending replacements. I appreciate the quick responses and wonderful service.
Super user friendly! If you’re a first time parent like me, this will help you so much to alleviate all of the first time parent anxiety, while you’re doing other things when baby sleeps.
It comes with an extra battery which is amazing! And it pairs through Bluetooth on your phone app.
I am in love with the product!
this product came in quick!!! our sweet little baby isn’t here yet so we decided to try it out on my fiancé and it works like a charm!!! definitely would buy again, good price compared to other baby monitors!!!