- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Integrated with a high-performance sensor chipset, the 2020 new model of the Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with an audible alarm for weak breathing movement from your smartphone.
- MEASURE BODY TEMPERATURE FOR OVERHEATING & COLD ALERTS: Monitor your baby's body temperature with a built-in thermometer, and notify you when outside of preset zones.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitor your baby's sleeping position and notify you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- SAFE TECHNOLOGY: The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost zero radiation level and a communication distance of up to 50 feet(15 meters) to your smartphone. Please note firewalls will affect the communication distance.
- OPTIONAL BASE STATION(Sold separately): The optional base station allows you to see baby’s vitals anywhere, with lights & sounds alerts and twins/multiples supported.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
ME GUSTO MUCHO ESTE PRODUCTO YA QUE NOS AYUDA A TENER MAYOR TRANQUILIDAD, CON LA RESPIRACION Y MOVIMIENTOS DE NUESTRO BEBE AL SER PADRES PRIMERIZOS.
FACIL DE USAR Y LLEGO EN TIEMP, TRAE DOS PILAS LA INSTALADA Y UNA EXTRA.
Good monitor - helps monitor breathing, body temperature and easy to use.
Some improvements would be:
- app showing a graphical chart of recorded readings over last 24 hrs over a interval defined
- alerts on app should be loud
- multiple users i.e. mum and dad need to be alerted.
With these be a very good product.
Ein tolles Produkt was einem als neue geworden Eltern etwas mehr Sicherheit gibt. Super einfach in der Bedienung
I really like this monitor a lot. As a new mom, it really puts me at ease knowing my baby is breathing and comfortable.
My only issue is the distance that you can be connected with it. Only 50ft for connection. That’s not far at all. You literally need to be I. The same room as the baby to watch the monitor. You can’t walk away or go to the kitchen if anything. I get that it’s Bluetooth, and I’m sure that’s why.
I still love it though.
I am so in love with this monitor. I am a first time mom and my son was in nicu for his first week . Post that I couldn’t put him in crib as I was scared of him not being monitored . Sense u has given me the peace of mind now , he is happily sleeping in crib while I get the rollover and temperature alerts as and wen it is happening . I am so relieved . I will say this is a must have for any new mom who is over protective like me