- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Integrated with a high-performance sensor chipset, the 2020 new model of the Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with an audible alarm for weak breathing movement from your smartphone.
- MEASURE BODY TEMPERATURE FOR OVERHEATING & COLD ALERTS: Monitor your baby's body temperature with a built-in thermometer, and notify you when outside of preset zones.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitor your baby's sleeping position and notify you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- SAFE TECHNOLOGY: The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost zero radiation level and a communication distance of up to 50 feet(15 meters) to your smartphone. Please note firewalls will affect the communication distance.
- OPTIONAL BASE STATION(Sold separately): The optional base station allows you to see baby’s vitals anywhere, with lights & sounds alerts and twins/multiples supported.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
This is so easy to use! I love this monitor, I don’t have to wonder if my baby is breathing or if he it’s okay while sleeping, it’s great!
I’m a foster mom who takes in babies with medical needs. I love that it’s so easy to use, and helps me sleep easier knowing it’ll alert me if baby’s breathing stops or gets a fever
This device has provided peace of mind with my newborn. I’m not a fan of clipping this to the diaper and getting his bodily fluids all over it so I’ve snapped it between his clothing usually. Because of this the clip broke on one of his thicker items of clothing but found that there was a spare clip provided! I still haven’t figured out the toggle of clipping it with baby icon out vs against baby and showing baby on back but it seemed to have corrected itself for me at some point and works great!
This thing is a life savor. My child started to roll over before 1 month and needed something to monitor him and this does an amazing job. He wears it every night and the battery will last about a month. The sirens that goes off to tell me that something is happening gets my attention and are very loud
This has been awesome so far! It helps give me peace of mind, especially at night. Wish I would have had this with my first!