- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Integrated with a high-performance sensor chipset, the 2020 new model of the Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with an audible alarm for weak breathing movement from your smartphone.
- MEASURE BODY TEMPERATURE FOR OVERHEATING & COLD ALERTS: Monitor your baby's body temperature with a built-in thermometer, and notify you when outside of preset zones.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitor your baby's sleeping position and notify you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY: The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost zero radiation level and a communication distance up to 50 feet(15 meters). Please note firewalls will affect the communication distance.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
This thing is a life savor. My child started to roll over before 1 month and needed something to monitor him and this does an amazing job. He wears it every night and the battery will last about a month. The sirens that goes off to tell me that something is happening gets my attention and are very loud
This has been awesome so far! It helps give me peace of mind, especially at night. Wish I would have had this with my first!
I waited for a few weeks before I did
my review.. I had my eyes set on the Owlet, but didn't have the money for it. I came across this and read the reviews, it didn't seem bad, reviews were good.. So I ordered it.. this could be a great product, but it constantly stops working. I am forever having to forcestop the app. That doesn't help a mom with a new baby have even the slightest piece of mind.
We first got the Sense-U Baby Monitor stand alone and it was great. The only thing we found that worried us was the Bluetooth range. The base station fixed that for us and now we feel more comfortable sleeping at night with this. Would highly recommend for first time parents like us.
Love love love this product !! Knew I wanted some kind of breathing monitor but didn’t want to spend $300+ on the Owlet!! This does just the job (and if anything, even better because it doesn’t annoy baby as much as a sock would and does)!!! Now I can sleep knowing that my baby is safe!!!