FAQs-Pairing | Sense-U WiFi Devices
3 Steps to troubleshoot pairing issue:
1. Make sure the selected WiFi network is 2.4G private WiFi network, and is not a public WiFi network requiring credential login on a web portal like the ones at airport.
2. Verify the entered WiFi password is right.
3. Move your Sense-U device close to your WiFi router and make sure you are able to connect to internet.
4. For WiFi 6 router with single SSID, make sure to unselect "Smart Connect" from your router's web interface or app, and then choose the 2G SSID to pair:
(TP-Link Tether App)
Tips: Where to find "Smart Connect" for typical routers:
- Tp-Link: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2595/
- Netgear: https://kb.netgear.com/25346/What-is-Smart-Connect-and-how-do-I-enable-or-disable-it-on-my-Nighthawk-router
* If still no luck, refer to the latest User Manual here: Sense-U App->Setup->Help->User Manual.