FAQs-Pairing | Sense-U Baby 2
Steps to resolve baby’s pairing issue:
1. Make sure the base station is flashing GREEN before double shaking baby device to pair. If not, add the baby device again from Sense-U App->Manage Devices->Add Device.
2. If baby device does not flash at all when double shaking it, remove the battery and plug in again. If still no light flashes, replace with a new battery.
3. If baby device only flashes GREEN when double shaking it, it means it is connected to the base station or another smart device. Delete the base station or log out that smart device first before pairing again.
4. If baby device flashes BLUE but still does not pair, move the baby device closer to base station, and any other available Sense-U devices or bluetooth devices away, then try again.
* If still no luck, refer to the latest User Manual here, or contact us from the Sense-U Baby app->Setup->Help->Feedback.