FAQs-Pairing | Sense-U Video
Steps to troubleshoot pairing issues:
- Make sure the selected WiFi network is 2.4G band.
- Verify the entered WiFi password is right.
- Move your Sense-U device close to your WiFi router and press the Reset Button on the back of the device to reconnect.
- If the indicator light is solid GREEN after pairing, please log out and log in again to check the status of the video monitor.
“Unable to pair” Error with an error bar code:
- Follow the instruction and send us the bar code image.
- Allow 1 business day for us to unlink the camera from your account.
- Add the camera again to your account.
"Account already exists" error:
- Register the Sense-U Baby(New) app with a NEW email ID.
- Send us the error bar code image together with your NEW email ID.
- Allow 1 business day for us to unlink the camera from your old account.
- Add the camera again to your new email ID.
* If still no luck, fee free to contact us from the Sense-U App->Setup->Help->Feedback.