- See Baby’s HD Video Anytime, Anywhere: The Sense-U Video camera's 1080p HD Video and Night Vision allow you to see your baby clearly anytime, anywhere.
- Crystal Clear Background Audio with 2-Way Talk: The crystal clear Background Audio and Two-way Audio allow you to hear and interact with your baby clearly.
- Motion Detection with Video Playback: The Sense-U Video camera monitors your baby day and night, and alerts you with audible sound when it detects baby's motion or anything that needs your attention.
- Make the Most Complete Baby Monitor with Sense-U Baby: Together with the Sense-U Baby 2, it makes the most complete & Safest Baby Monitor System.
- Secure WiFi with Private Mode: It comes with enterprise-level AES 128-bit encryption to protect your data and footage, and you can switch to Private Mode anytime for privacy purpose.
- No Hidden Monthly Fee & Support Multiple Cameras Up to 5: The Sense-U Video camera has no monthly fee and the Sense-U app supports multiple views: up to 5 cameras at a time for one Sense-U account.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Sense-U Baby Monitor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. * 2.4G Private WiFi is required. * Public WiFi networks requiring credential login on a web portal like the ones at airport are not supported.
- Buy 2 or More Video Cameras and Save!
Definitiv keine weiter Empfehlung, andauernd Koppelungsprobleme. Einfach nur traurig, die einfachsten Dinge funktionieren nicht, Support taugt auch nichts !
The system Sense-U has always been imperfect, but at least the camera was always working fine. Now following the instructions, I did remove the camera from the old app, but no way to pair it with the new app. I did try several times.
Waiting for the technical service to reply.
Worked great until upgrade, cannot pair my camera
since the new app update the camera stopped working! We can’t pair it with any phone and we tried everything- anyway hard to connect and unreliable
Worked fine and we were very happy with everything. Up until recently they released a new app version. My wife’s camera will no longer pair. We tried absolutely the everything, new user name, new email, and nothing works. My account worked until we moved the device and now neither work.
Spent hours trying to get it to work and must say it’s been VERY frustrating and now it feels as if it was all a waste of money since return period is over.