- KNOW YOUR BABY'S VITALS WHILE STREAMING 1080P HD VIDEO ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: Monitors your baby's breathing, body temperature, and sleep position while streaming HD video to your smartphone, anytime, anywhere.
- 1080P HD VIDEO WITH NIGHT VISION, 2-WAY TALK, BACKGROUND AUDIO, SECURE WIFI: The Sense-U Video camera features 1080P HD video, night vision, 2-way talk, background audio, secure WiFi which allows you to see, hear and talk to your baby clearly, anytime, anywhere.
- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS FROM ANYWHERE: It tracks your baby's respiration rate, body temperature, and sleep position and alerts you when something happens to your baby, from anywhere.
- LIGHTS AND SOUNDS NOTIFICATIONS & TWINS/MULTIPLES SUPPORTED: The Sense-U Base Station notifies you with lights and sounds, and you will get audible notifications on your smartphone too. In the meantime, twins and multiples are supported now!
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
- FREE SMARTPHONE APPS: Check real-time vitals and see your baby from Sense-U's cloud-connected app. Free iOS & Android apps available in the Apple Store and Google Play.
I love the camera monitor. It has a great picture and functions well. It was an easy setup. I love that I can use it even when I'm out of the house.
I struggle with the breathing monitor. I loooove it, when it works. I love knowing her temperature and that shes breathing. Its sensitive enough and the notifications are instant and loud.
However...It connected easy at first, but it disconnects often. Sometimes its hard to reconnect. When it disconnects I do not get notifications, so I worry that this could happen at night when I am most worried about her breathing. Its great that it comes with two batteries, but they only last between one or two weeks each. I now need to stock up on batteries. It would be better if the monitor was recharable.
The clip broke within the first week, however I contacted the seller and they sent me a new one. They were professional and quick to reply and help.
I still highly recommend this product. Much more reasonably priced than other similar products.
Overall we love this product! Our baby has to sleep on her side and this gives us peace of mind at night knowing if she is on her stomach or not! The camera works amazing and we would definitely recommend this product! The batteries that come with it don’t last very long so I recommend buying some of your own!
This product is fantastic it monitors our babys breathing, takes her temperature, we can check in on the cameras when my mama is watching her and were at the store.
I have an iPhone and my husband has the google pixel. When i pull up the app i cannot zoom into the camera, however my husband can through his phone.
I also wish that the notifications would still go through when the app isnt open on the phones. Like if there was a way to always run it in the background.
Overall though it is a great easy to use product.
I received the Sense-U Baby camera and breathing sensor combo as a baby shower gift, and wasn’t sure if I was going to open and use it, but since my daughter was born five weeks early, I decided that it would relieve some of my anxiety to be able to keep a close eye on her breathing and temperature. Altogether, I think the camera is very nice, but the sensor seems a little fiddly. I wish it worked with multiple devices and didn’t have to use Bluetooth because the range just isn’t great enough for me to be downstairs in my home and still see the sensor readings from my child’s crib. When I’m range, however, the sensor seems accurate and does help keep me from disturbing my daughter’s much needed rest in order to check her breathing, temperature, or position.
camera resolution and sensor sensitivity is very very good. Mic on camera is weak. Breathing baby monitor is not bad but not so great , it gives you an idea about what is happening but its not accurate 100% its maybe around 70%