- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: The Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 connects to a base station that notifies you with lights and sounds when something happens to your baby, while you can still check your baby's vitals on your smartphone anytime, anywhere, as long as your phone can connect to the internet. The baby device can easily clip onto baby's diaper/sleepwear and communicates with the base station using Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0 and up) technology which has almost ZERO radiation level and an open-air distance up to 50 feet(15 meters).
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with lights and sounds when it detects something not right.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitors your baby's sleeping position and notifies you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitors your baby's body temperature with built-in thermometer, and notifies you when the levels go outside of preset zones.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. Free Sense-U Baby(New) app is available in Apple Store and Google Play Store.
My 7 month old son started sleeping on his stomach. The Sense-U monitor gives me the piece of mind to know what his breathing is like.
We really like this monitor the only downfall is that it is kind of hard to clip on her diaper, otherwise it works really well.
Works well for what I need, I’m a paranoid mom and was always getting up to check if my baby was breathing but now with this there is so much more peace of mind! The alerts are great and it’s extremely easy to use and easy to put on baby, he doesn’t even notice it.
I received the sense u monitor shortly after Christmas. I set up the new battery by popping the round small device open with a triangle shaped tool provided. It came with clips that we attach to the sense u monitor. This helps by attaching the device to the diaper or clothing. It alarms to the app on my phone, you do need bluetooth on. Only issue is the batteries dont last too long, but it is a fairly cheap battery. The rechargeable one's are best for accuracy. We use this for an older child and it is extremely helpful.
After a few days of tinkering with it,(I'm a paranoid first time parent) we finally got it to work and started using it every night, even if it was kinda a pain to remember to turn it off before burping or changes.
Well last night, with the help of the sense u monitor and the app, we were able to find out that our 3 week old son had a fever of 101. We were able to get him to the ER and get some antibiotics so I'm forever grateful for this product. It's not that expensive and doesn't drain your phone battery if you buy the $170 bundle. It comes with a base that'll alarm (it's really loud) for you so you won't always have to be on the app. I do believe they should make a legit instructional video or allow content creators to demo and "show" the products to potential consumers. But I'd say for a little bit more of peace of mind, it's worth buying, and definitely a worthy gift for new parents.