- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: The Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 connects to a base station that notifies you with light and sound when something happens to your baby, while you can check your baby's vitals on your smartphone from anywhere, anytime as long as your phone can connect to the internet. The device communicates with the base station using Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0 and up) technology which has almost ZERO radiation level and an open-air distance up to 50 feet(15 meters).
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with lights and sounds when it detects something not right.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitors your baby's sleeping position and notifies you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitors your baby's body temperature with built-in thermometer, and notifies you when the levels go outside of preset zones.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. Free Sense-U Baby(New) app is available in Apple Store and Google Play Store.
We purchased this to monitor our baby breathing. We love the feature rich app and the base station makes it a perfect combo. I wish the clip was easier to put on the diaper and remove and the batteries that came with the unit quickly died within days. Looking forward to continue using the sense -u
After having a baby in NICU this allowed mommy to get some much needed sleep once we were home :)
Arrived fast. Haven’t tested it yet for real but the video quality is great, sound a bit delayed but expected. Pleased so far
Purchased this monitor for our peace of mind. This is easy to set up and to use. Its accurate and I cant wait to see how it works once our LO starts rolling over. I should have included the camera but this has done what it's intended to do. Definitely recommend parents to try this out.
Product seems to be worth the money for the peace of mind it brings.