- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: The Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 connects to a base station that notifies you with lights and sounds when something happens to your baby, while you can still check your baby's vitals on your smartphone anytime, anywhere, as long as your phone can connect to the internet. The baby device can easily clip onto baby's diaper/sleepwear and communicates with the base station using Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0 and up) technology which has almost ZERO radiation level and an open-air distance up to 50 feet(15 meters).
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with lights and sounds when it detects something not right.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitors your baby's sleeping position and notifies you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitors your baby's body temperature with built-in thermometer, and notifies you when the levels go outside of preset zones.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. Free Sense-U Baby(New) app is available in Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Sense-U Baby Monitor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. * 2.4G Private WiFi is required. * Public WiFi networks requiring credential login on a web portal like the ones at airport are not supported.
Good price compared to similar devices. Easy to use and accurate in my time using it as long as it's fitted on a tight vest. I like the piece of mind at night just reassuring that my little one is still breathing, and it's very sensitive and fast to alert at the smallest problem. I like the free swaddle too, good for sleep without the excess fabric at the feet like some of our sleep sacks, so no extra fabric to tuck in and wake him when we put him down to sleep.
The only cons are there is no real guidance on what the numbers mean and what if considered a good result, for example the temperature. It's not body temperature,which I know the safe guidelines for, but ambient tempture around the baby. The guidelines given for this are 20 c to 37.5 c. Which is a massive range and by 37 it would be too hot st skin temp so surly much too hot for inside his clothes. It could be improved by having the tempture reading taken from the skin itself in future models or having some guidance on what readings are optimal and expected for the device.
V.good price product. We were originally trying to find a monitor which was all in one - movement, breathing, video etc but everything had very bad reviews. In the end it made more sense to buy this Sense-U monitor and purchase the video monitor separately as all the "all-in-one" products were much more expensive or had v.bad/average reviews. Great that this has an app which was one of the key elements we were looking for.
Would absolutely recommend for any parents who get up in the middle of the night to check your little one is breathing or have turned on their back. It gives you the peace of mind that your little one is safe. The temperature and humidity is a great feature and the app is really simple and easy to use
Super easy to use and not uncomfortable for the baby. Additonally the fact that you can take it everywhere, and can be used in coosleeping is such a bonus
I like the ease of mind knowing that something is keeping an eye on my little while I sleep. I use it in conjunction with the nanit system as the body temperature monitoring was a big plus to monitor for fever