- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: The Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 connects to a base station that notifies you with lights and sounds when something happens to your baby, while you can still check your baby's vitals on your smartphone anytime, anywhere, as long as your phone can connect to the internet. The baby device can easily clip onto baby's diaper/sleepwear and communicates with the base station using Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0 and up) technology which has almost ZERO radiation level and an open-air distance up to 50 feet(15 meters).
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with lights and sounds when it detects something not right.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitors your baby's sleeping position and notifies you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitors your baby's body temperature with built-in thermometer, and notifies you when the levels go outside of preset zones.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. Free Sense-U Baby(New) app is available in Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Sense-U Baby Monitor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. * 2.4G Private WiFi is required. * Public WiFi networks requiring credential login on a web portal like the ones at airport are not supported.
It's a nice product that gives you the confort to know your baby safe!
I was not interested in the standard monitor... which seemed silly. We need to know when he was crying, or in danger. We can hear him crying, so we only needed to know about life-threatening situations! The Sense-U is rapid fast and we haven't had a false alarm yet. So happy, peace of mind is everything.
I give this a 4/5. We generally like it and we found if you have the logo facing out which detects the “feeling temperature” it’s very accurate. Helps us know our child is breathing during the night! You can only use one phone at a time to access the readings, and when the sensor logo was facing in it had some false readings for the breathing. So that’s why 4/5, and generally I’d recommend it!
This product helps give me a peace of mind st night while I'm sleeping.
This has helped my peace of mind so much! I can just log in on my phone and make sure my baby is okay while sleeping without waking him up. Even while he’s awake I love using it because I can check him temperature throughout the day/night.